Monday, November 21, 2011

There is a new level of stalker out there...

Holy shit. I remember Lance (Gdogg07) asking for my help some time ago. He asked "If you're near the Miami area will you please place flowers on the grave of my nephew. I unfortunately was unable to take on the task be it that I was on the opposite coast... He understood... Fast forward to today, and I see that there is a lingering cancer attaching itself to the lives that lost that day. This wretched excused for a human being, Laura Freed, has taken it upon herself to follow the mother whom lost the child reminding her of her fatal mistake, defaming her character, and publicly pursuing her via a blog for the past year reminding her of her deceased child... What a poor excuse for a human being... Everyone else is crazy though...

No comments:

Post a Comment