Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gorging myself with the old limbo 'sammich... The idea of saying goodbye to my personal hopes, dreams, and aspirations tastes like a chocolate covered piece of shit. One part of me says that the other part is walking out, and he took all the cool shit with him. On the other hand the growth of my son has evolved into the flavorful shell of why I grace this earth. I see a great deal of potential in his eyes, as if he's destined to do great things, never flinching at fear or stuttering on the thought of failure. I'll tread water with a smile if he inherits my delusional appetite for creativity.

Life; welcome to the greatest gift life has to offer... How streamlined and efficient... Wisdom is a a frighteningly sarcastic and funny mother fucker.

-^-

No comments:

Post a Comment