Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dalmatians...

I have a book I read on the crapper from time to time... A.J. Jacobs: The Know-It-All... It adds depth to my trough of useless knowledge. I'm fascinated by overlooked details, survival techniques, and factoids... I break this retarded shit out from time-to-time just to bring conversations to an awkward plane... I'm wired different, and jump subject habitually, and it's fucking difficult for me to communicate.... Hence, this blog....

Anyway.... About Dalmatians....

Their urine is very similar to humans, because apparently we're the only two mammals that produce uric acid... I don't know if the goons at the lab could tell the difference between the two, but I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind if they see anything out of the ordinary is not the conclusive "IT's DALMATIAN PISS!!!"

So, i guess if you're one of those individuals freaking out over an upcoming drug test... Or you don't want to ask "THAT" favor of someone... there are options... Hell, this could actually prove to be a beneficial tidbit for pet adoption...


-^-Pulse

No comments:

Post a Comment