Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh. my. fuck.

I'm headed into this semester with a fresh new perspective; never assume shit will ever get easier. I guess you could shorten it to never assume. I'm diving head first into an 8 week crash course of Algebra, Programming Concepts, Calculus, and Statistics... Thank god their split up over 16 weeks, so I take 2 at a time... Still, I can smell the ass-pain a' comin'... I swear, this "being an adult" gig is becoming a bed of fucking nails and turning my brain, or whats left of it, into a slushy... I've laid everything out in my schedule, and to complete everything over the span of 8 weeks, I have to devote @ least 3 hours each day to my studies... Not so bad, but if you add my teething 9 month old and a 25 hour work week to the equation, things start to look grim...

On a positive note, I've discovered P2P sharing.... So at least I get to listen to some nice tunes as the academic cheese grater runs across my nuggets... I've avoided using torrent sites for the longest times be it I was operating on a PC platform... P2P sharing on a PC is like fucking without a rubber on a pile of used sharps from a dark ally. Now that I have the MAC, I feel somewhat more comfortable with the activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment