Friday, May 6, 2011

Never fails... Carraba's makes me puke...

I am in no way shape or form a finicky eater... I can literally eat things that would make a goat turn inside out. The acception to the rule is Carraba's. This conclusion isn't due to some horrible night of yacking up bad food, it's 4 experiences spread out over time. I should have called it quits after trial number two, but my girlfriend has a love affair for the place, so I make sacrifices.

The food smells like vomit as soon as it hits room temp. Doggy bags last only 2 nights max in the fridge, because the smell becomes so pungently rancid.  Even if I dodge the outing in it's entirety, I suffer the same feeling opening the fridge in the middle of the night when I take my midnight swig of milk...

I can't be the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment